Easily transform your patio furniture or umbrella (wood, metal and/or fabric) using any 2 colors of ALL-IN-ONE Paint. This Bundle includes 2 quarts of ALL-IN-ONE Paint (each in your choice of color), True Applicator 2 pack, Roller 2 pack & our Syntec Brush.
Note: 32oz will cover approx 140 sq ft on hard surfaces. On fabric, square foot coverage will vary based on fabric. Typically 2 quarts will do an average patio set. If you're painting hard surfaces, you will also need a quart of our Surface Prep Deglosser & our Foam Roller.
If you're painting hard surface patio furniture, please add a pint or quart of our surface prep deglosser.
Colors may vary on depending on your monitor. If you need a specific color, we highly recommend our Color Selector Card to see an accurate representation of the color.
Steps for Painting Your Patio Furniture:
NOTE: Do a test swatch on the back of a cushion to ensure that you're happy with the feel. Fabric will stiffen unlike leather/vinyl.
1. Vacuum away debris
2. Paint Coat 1 using your Syntec Brush or True Applicator (smoother fabrics) to work the paint into your fabric weaves. Allow paint to throughly dry. Dry time will vary based on fabric type. Typically 1-2 hours. If fabric feels rough, sand with a crumpled up paper bag or a medium grit sanding block. You're not sanding to remove paint but just to release the fibers and soften the feel.
3. Paint Coat 2 if necessary using the same method, same as Coat 1.
Make sure you have a couple of days of dry, sunny weather to allow paint to cure. Fabric can be used after 48 hours.
1. Clean with surface prep deglosser (not included in this kit) per the instructions on that product.
2. Paint coat 1 using Brush & Roll method. Allow to thoroughly dry.
3. Paint coat 2 same as Coat 1.
No sealers are required for this product on patio furniture.